The process of putting together a children's book...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Snigger..!



Finally, i'm back...

This is about the fourth attempt at this one, but i'd had an unavoidable break from drawing for over two weeks and I was slow getting back into the swing of things...

So, this one still needs a bit of tidying and finishing but the looseness I was after is there. And what fun would it be if I posted a finished illustration?

So, i'll try to keep the momentum up now, check back soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your work bring to mind that passage in 1 Kings.
"Huram was highly skilled and experienced in all kinds of bronze (artistic) work"

I read this story early on. The way Jake is perched on that chair with TJ trying to stiffle a giggle brings it to life.

I'm not sure how they can be improved, which I guess isn't too helpful. The quality is quite exceptional.

7:33 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home