I've been thinking about the 'loose' style that was suggested.
I like the idea, though it's bound to lead to more work in order to get it right.
Anyway, i've started on a few tests to see what I can do, and still get finished in time.
The box is the first... characters will be next...
4 Comments:
Looks like one down, X amount to go.
I really can't see how you can better this Jon.
8:46 am
Steve,
I was wondering - should this box have 33AD artifacts and momento's in it..?
Plus, did I ask you about the kids clothes when they go back..?
2:06 pm
Hi Jon,
Um! That's a bit strange about the kids clothes as I emailed you straight back with an answer on that one.
This is what I sent:
"Thanks for the email. I'm really pleased to hear you're doing the cover.
I'll keep checking the blog and I hope you get some helpful feedback.
As far as the 21st century items issue stands, my thinking behind it was that even present day clothes, with all their vibrant colours and different textiles would not be too out of place in the time of Jesus, as long as no synthetic stuff was worn. Hence the focus at the start of the book on the bag with plastic beads and other items. I don't make reference to it again in the book after this (or at least I can't remember doing so.)
Anyway I hope this helps. I work from home, (I code websites), so if I can help at anytime please email me and I'll pick it up within an hour (usually straight away).
All the best Jon
Steve"
Having checked the email I replied to it does seem to be incorrect. jonandmoy-searchforhope-org@searchforhope.org.
No I don't think the box should have artifacts just the reports and drawings that the various children made over the past 100 or so years. Also I guess the box should also have the word abandoned on it somewhere. The story plays on this idea of every other attempt having failed and the reports having to be adandoned till the next year.
Maybe best if I contact yuo via the blog.
All the the best to you and your family.
2:17 pm
These are really lovely.
4:12 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home